Second Session of Archaeological Excavations of Birjand University Students in the Kahnek Ancient Area in Sarbisheh, South Khorasan
The second session of Archaeological Ecavations in the Kahnek ancient area with the aim of Archaeological excavations for teaching practices of Archaeology students at the Birjand University on 25/12/2015 was held. In this session, Students in the diggng finished their exploring training in the central area known as the Castle Kahnek.
In this area 3 sessions of excavations were done started from 2013 and have now been completed.
Its need to say, in these researches in this area they had found a windmill, cemetery and signs of two brick furnace which is belong to Qajar era.
- The Grinding (Sang Zani) Ceremony is the Intangible Heritage of Village of Dorokhsh in the Moharram
- The Shovel (Bill-Zani) Ceremony in Moharram from Khousf, which was registered in the Intangible Heritage
- Alam Gardani", the Spiritual Rituals of Southern Khorasan's People in the Muharram
- The Ceremony begins with the Alam Bandan rituals of Muharram in Southern Khorasan
- The Blond Crow is the only Endomic Bird in Iran