The Village of Fourg is 107 km South East of Birjand, and among the 195 households and 823 people living in the Town of Darmiyan which it is one of the villages of Darmiyan. The village is perfectly located on the slopes of the Mount of Moemen Abad and with a cold mountainous climate it is considered to be the countryside of Southern Khorasan. Most of the people jobs in this area is agriculture and horticulture having livestock as their second job. The growing of Barberry Shrubs is the most important characteristic products of this area. All the people are Sunni Muslims. Fourg is very important in the region and for the County of Southern Khorasan because it has one of the most beautiful and worthy Castles of Iran, unfortunately, has no recognition to the Iranians.
The Village of Fourg tourism target
- 2650 View(s)
The Village of Fourg is a tourism target located on the outskirts of the Town of Darmiyan to the East of the City of Birjand, 10 Km from the Town of Asadiyeh. The historic and famous Fourg Castle with the landscape and natural attractions of the village has made it one of the most thriving tourism villages.
- The Name of Attraction: The Village of Fourg tourism target
- Type of Attraction: Village tourism target
- township: Darmiyan
- Best Time for travel: Spring, Fall
- Type of road: Asphalt, Earthen
- Infrastructures: Drink water, Electrical, Telephone, Cell phone, Coverage, Wells
- Distance to city center: 10
- Distance to center of township: 10
- Distance to center of province: 100
- Distance to nearest railway station: 500
- Distance to nearest Airport: 70
- Longitude: 0
- Latitude: 0
- Above sea level: 0
- Address: Southern Khorasan - 10 Km from the Town of Asadiyeh
Great web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Hello, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing data,
that's actually good, keep up writing.