From a report from the Public Relations Department of Cultural Heritages, Handicrafts and Tourism Administration of South Khorasan, Mr. Behbahani added: "This priceless book was in volumes 1 and 2 with titles of Gardens and Historical Monuments of Tabas written and published by Doctor Yaghoub Danesh Doost. The third volume of this book with the title Architecture and Urbanism of Tabas, 7 years ago was ready to be published but due to lack of finance it was not published. By a follow up at the center of the Country and also because of the valuable content of the book and its prominent writer, the third book of Tabas will be printed by the Institute of Cultural Heritages and Tourism before the New Year 1395, to be kept and used by people of Culture and Art"
The Third Book about Town of Tabas is to be Published
The Chief of Cultural Heritages, Handicrafts and Tourism Office of Tabas said: "The third book of Tabas will be publish by the Institute of Cultural Heritages and Tourism before the New Year of 1395, the name of this book is 'Tabas, Before Becoming a City' ".
Latest from Tabas's Administration
- The Preparation of the Registration of the Bid Document of Kal-e Jenni (Jenni Hole) in the Town of Tabas to be Recorded on the National Natural Heritage List.
- A Swiss Couple Visited Tourist Areas in Deyhouk
- The Cultural Landscape of Nayband Village has Registration as a National Effect
- The Picture and Film of the Esfahak Project were shown at the Biennale of Architecture in Venice
- The Dig-e Rostam Spa in the Town of Tabas is Recorded on the National Natural Heritage List