French Tourists Visit the Dehsalam Village
This time Lut Desert Office and Dehsalam Village was the host to French Tourists.
From a report from the Public Relations Department of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Administration of South Khorasan, Mrs. Zahra Malakouti the Supervisor of the Lut Desert Office of this Administration said: 'French Tourists visited the beautiful Groves of Dehsalam , the Lut Desert Office of the County and they highly regarded the attractions of the Village and the Lut Desert. The French Tourists while visiting the Handicrafts Home in the Village purchased handmade products of the women of the Dehsalam Village'.
- The Grinding (Sang Zani) Ceremony is the Intangible Heritage of Village of Dorokhsh in the Moharram
- The Shovel (Bill-Zani) Ceremony in Moharram from Khousf, which was registered in the Intangible Heritage
- Alam Gardani", the Spiritual Rituals of Southern Khorasan's People in the Muharram
- The Ceremony begins with the Alam Bandan rituals of Muharram in Southern Khorasan
- The Blond Crow is the only Endomic Bird in Iran