From a report from the Public Relations Department of Cultural Heritages, Handicrafts and Tourism Administration of South Khorasan, Mr. Hassan Ramazani the Director General of the Cultural Heritage Administration said: "This is the result of effort, perseverance and confidence of the Administration staff and their maximum use of minimal resources of available devices, in order to improve performance and service to the people. To achieve this task, the strengths and weaknesses of performance evaluation in 2014 was determined and goals based on the road map administrative reform emanating from the general policy of the Directorate General for 2015 was found. General and specialized parameters performance monitored at intervals of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and one year and implementation of the documentation provided by the Department of the goals are the most influential factors in obtaining this rating that after removing the trends in performance in the
The Rating of The Cultural Heritages, Handicrafts and Tourism Administration of South Khorasan Among 31 Counties
In the ranking conducted by the Cultural Heritages, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Iran, the County of South Khorasan in two parts: General and Specialized Indexes achieved first rank in 1394 among 31 Counties of the Country.
- The Grinding (Sang Zani) Ceremony is the Intangible Heritage of Village of Dorokhsh in the Moharram
- The Shovel (Bill-Zani) Ceremony in Moharram from Khousf, which was registered in the Intangible Heritage
- Alam Gardani", the Spiritual Rituals of Southern Khorasan's People in the Muharram
- The Ceremony begins with the Alam Bandan rituals of Muharram in Southern Khorasan
- The Blond Crow is the only Endomic Bird in Iran