Drumming at Sunrise of Ramedan Ceremonies (Ramazan Khani)
From a report from the Public Relations Department of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Administration of the County of South Khorasan, the liable of Research section of this Administration said: Drumming ceremonies before sunrise and at sunset (Eftar) in the month of Ramedan is to wake up the people for praying and to know that the sun has set and sunrise has different times. Near the drummers are Fenjan- keshe’s who sit to tell them the times.
- The Grinding (Sang Zani) Ceremony is the Intangible Heritage of Village of Dorokhsh in the Moharram
- The Shovel (Bill-Zani) Ceremony in Moharram from Khousf, which was registered in the Intangible Heritage
- Alam Gardani", the Spiritual Rituals of Southern Khorasan's People in the Muharram
- The Ceremony begins with the Alam Bandan rituals of Muharram in Southern Khorasan
- The Blond Crow is the only Endomic Bird in Iran