The lowest point is about190 meters above sea level at the center. The Lut Plain is an important place because a large amount of earthquakes have occurred there.
The Large Hole of Lut Desert
- 655 View(s)
The north limit is on the circuit of 32 ° and the south limit is on the circuit 28 °. The basin area of the Lut Plain is about 175,000 sq km which is about a tenth of the area of the country, its length from north to south is about 900 km, and west to east is about 300 km.
- The Name of Attraction: The Large Hole of Lut Desert
- Type of Attraction: Geological
- township: Tabas
- Best Time for travel: Spring, Fall
- Type of road: Earthen
- Infrastructures: Catering facilities
- Address: Southern Khorasan - The Lut Plain is located between the Nehbandan fault to the east and the Nayband fault to the west