This dam is directly impressive to the villages like: Doost Abad, Hossein Abad, Bamroud and the Town of Haji Abad.
The Haji Abad Dam
- 784 View(s)
The Haji Abad Dam is an earthen dam with a clay core and it was built to control the water of the Haji Abad River. The dam has a capacity of 6.5 million cubic meters, at a length of 400 meters, with a width of 8 meters and is 31 meters in height at the crown.
- The Name of Attraction: The Haji Abad Dam
- Type of Attraction: Dam
- township: Zirkooh
- Best Time for travel: Spring, Summer
- Type of road: Earthen
- Infrastructures: Drink water, Electrical, Cell phone
- Distance to city center: 2
- Distance to center of township: 2
- Distance to center of province: 188
- Distance to nearest railway station: 265
- Distance to nearest Airport: 188
- Address: Center of the City Zirkouh -2 Km to the Town of Haji Abad - 83 Km East of the Town of Ghayenat