This Museum is the oldest building located in the Akbariyeh of World Buildings, built at the end of the Zandiyeh era, and was the Government Citadel of the Great Amir Alam Khan "Heshmatol Molk e Alam" and it has been introduced in the form of images and biographies of prominent national figures in three areas of Science, Literature and National Religion, known to have been discussed and presented in their works and writings.
The Participatory Museum of Anthropology of Birjand, due to the participation of the private sector in a historic house located in the historical context of Birjand during the ten day events of the Festival of Daheye Fajr in 1391 it was launched and opened.
This Museum was after the Archeology Museum with the order of the Cultural Heritage in 1372 on the ground floor of the World Complex of the Akbariyeh Garden and Building came into operation.
The Natural History Museum of South Khorasan (Fossils and Wildlife)
The County of South Khorasan because of the dry desert and mountainous areas, has various species of animals, including birds, mammals, reptiles, etc.This county also due to the special geographical position holds rich and diverse fossilsthat many enthusiasts and researchers explore, study and collect
The Anthropology Museum designed on ground floor of the Soltani's historical house which is one of the historical buildings in Ghaen and was opened in 1384.
The Anthropology Museum of Tabas was set up at the same time as the Week of Handicrafts in the Endowment Place of Emadol Molki known as the "Bagh e Khan" with an area of 4,400 square meters and infrastructure space with 600 square meters.
The Boshrouyeh private museum in May 1387, in partnership with the private sector in the historic home of Mullah Abdollah Toony (Asadi) was located in the historical context of the City of Boshrouyeh was established.This building is a house with four porches from the Safavi period by traditional architects and Mullah Abdollah Toony who was born there in the Safavi period and there are multiple rooms, a kitchen, bedroom and the winter and windward rooms.
The Water Museum of Ghaen along with the Honorable Board of the ninth and tenth trip to this city, in November 1386, after the operation of restoration of cultural heritage in Ghaen, the water storage in the bazaar was opened.
This museum is located in Salari House which is one of the beautiful historic houses in the town of Nehbandan, which has an area of about 1,800 square meters.
The Museum of Anthropology objects at the Shotor Khan Inn in the town of Sarayan was launched. This Inn is also known as the "Robot-e- Shah Abbasi" with works from the Safavi period, the method is two porches and the architecture of the area consists of :- porch, entrance, vestibule, ancillary rooms and numerous Hojreh and Shotor Khan.
The Museum of Anthropology in Ferdows consists of two parts:- "customs bathroom" and" traditional occupations " which is from the ancient city of Ferdows, including the Museum of works that are from the forge, Namadmal, woodturning, tonsorial and ... which have been presented with an explanation at each section. Other sections of the museum are a living room, kitchen and gallery.
The Athletic Heritage Museum was opened in 1385, and coincided with the Government Week and with Partnership of the private sector in the Amir Arab Old Gymnasium known as "Low Band Gymnasium".
This Museum in Ghaen is for the introduction and biographical description to show people interested in the work and achievements of the citizens, is crucial.
The Archaeological Museum of Birjand is 600 meters Square which is on the first floor of the Akbariyah Garden and building (In fact, the Building procedures and government organ was Amir Ibrahim Khan Shokat –ol- Molk). Due to factors such as the rich culture, young population, having some universities in the region and many tourists visit this place, the area was Founded and launched in 1371, and was developed and equipped with a new design in 1374.