- 669 View(s)
According to the inscription on the porch of Jame Mosque, this building was built in 796 AD ordered by Amir Jamshid Ghareni. Thus, Qaen Mosque is among the works built in the late Ilkhani era and the early Timurid era. This work has some components such as courtyard, veranda, porch, rooms, entrance, stairway landing and sun clock. Mosque porch is the most characteristic architectural elements. The major decorations used in the building include front porch brickworks, painting on the interior surfaces of portico and decorations used in its dual altars.
- Name of Effect: Qaen Mosque
- Type of Effect: Mousqe
- National registration number: 295
- Date of Reord: Wednesday, 19 May 1937
- Antiquity/Period: Ilkhani
- Type of Use: Mosque
- Proprietorship: Consecrate
- township: ghayenat
- Location: In Side the City
- Address: Imam Khomeini Ave, Qaen Capital City.
- Distance to city center: 0
- Distance to center of township: 0
- Distance to center of province: 100
- Type of road: Asphalt